1. State your name: Amanda
2. State the name that your parents almost named you: It was always Amanda3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most? My parents or one of my cousins
4. What was your first job? Worked in retail
5. Did anything embarrassing happen this week? Fell asleep on the bus and then the bus stopped so suddenly that my head whacked on a pole xD
6. Do you miss your ex? Yes because we’re good friends7. White chocolate or dark chocolate? White
8. Do people praise you for your looks? Sometimes
9. What is your favorite color of clothing to wear? Pink, blue, white/cream
10. How do you wear your makeup? Primer, foundation, concealer, liquid eyeliner, mascara, eyebrow pencil11. What are some of your nicknames? Mandy12. How many bedrooms are in your house? 313. How many bathrooms? 314. Do you have a job? Not at the moment
15. Do you have a car? I wish
16. Do you work out every week? No, but I walk a lot more now that I live on campus
17. Did you brush your teeth this morning? Nope oops
18. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? yes (unfortunately)
19. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? Yes
20. What kind of bathing suit do you wear? Bikini but i’m gonna be ordering at least 1 new one for the summer
21. Do you like your eyes? I like the shape/size of my eyes but not the colour
22. Do you think you are pretty? Sometimes I suppose?
23. Who was the last person you talked to in person? My loser, Liz24. How much money is in your checking account? About $100 because most of my money I keep in my savings account so I don’t overspend25. Are you single? No26. Do you want kids? Yes, yes, and yes
27. Tell me what your backpack looks like: I use my black Michael Kors bag/purse as my backpack29. Last movie you saw in theaters: Divergent and Noah!
Emma Watson + Noah premieres in Berlin, Madrid, New York, and London
Lana Parrilla + leg appreciation.
↳Regard Magazine; April 2014.
"This book is the next Harry Potte-"
Spotted arriving and leaving the ‘Late Show With David Letterman’ taping at the Ed Sullivan Theater on March, 25